Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > UML Certification > Book required - Delhi, India
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
vikkas

Book required - Delhi, India

Hi,

I m vikas from New Delhi, India.
I want a book of Applying UML and Patterns, By Creig Larman.
Could anyone provide this book to me or interested to sell then plz let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Vikas
vikkasjindal@gmail.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-24-2005 12:50 PM
vikkas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vikkas Click here to Send vikkas a Private Message Find more posts by vikkas Add vikkas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sandhyasankaran

I have a soft copy of the book. If interested I can send it to u. Do give me your mail id

Old Post 09-12-2005 05:51 AM
sandhyasankaran is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sandhyasankaran Click here to Send sandhyasankaran a Private Message Find more posts by sandhyasankaran Add sandhyasankaran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vikkas

Book required - Delhi, India

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply.
My mail-id is vikkasjindal@gmail.com

Regards
Vikas

Old Post 09-12-2005 05:54 AM
vikkas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vikkas Click here to Send vikkas a Private Message Find more posts by vikkas Add vikkas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
soni

Hi,

Could you please send me the soft copy of the book . I have been searching for the same since a long time . I would be thankful to you if you could send the book to me too .

My Email id is varsha.soni@gmail.com

Thanks

Old Post 09-13-2005 07:42 PM
soni is offline Click Here to See the Profile for soni Find more posts by soni Add soni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pam

Hello

sandhya i have crag larman second edition. If you have 3rd edition soft copy please mail me.

k_pamin@yahoo.co.in

Thanks
pam

Old Post 09-23-2005 03:50 PM
pam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pam Click here to Send pam a Private Message Find more posts by pam Add pam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sandhyasankaran

I too have only second edition

Old Post 09-26-2005 04:06 AM
sandhyasankaran is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sandhyasankaran Click here to Send sandhyasankaran a Private Message Find more posts by sandhyasankaran Add sandhyasankaran to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pam

Hello

Thanks for reply.
Though i have hard copy of book. If u do not have any problem , can u send soft copy too, so that i can read in free time during office hours

k_pamin@yahoo.co.in

Thanks
pam

Old Post 09-28-2005 02:53 PM
pam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pam Click here to Send pam a Private Message Find more posts by pam Add pam to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ykashikar

Hi Sandhya,

Could you pls send it to me also. My email-id is yogita.kashikar@gmail.com.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Yogita.

Old Post 09-30-2005 12:15 AM
ykashikar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ykashikar Find more posts by ykashikar Add ykashikar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sandhyasankaran

I have mailed the books to you guys.
In future if somebody replies to this post asking for the book, you people should also take the initiative and mail them the copy

Old Post 10-03-2005 11:31 AM
prateesh_05

in need of larman book's soft copy

Hi,
I am in urgent need of this book. I have not found it in Delhi.
Please mail me the soft copy of this book, it's very urgent.....

My mail ID: - prateesh.pandey@rediffmail.com

Old Post 10-17-2005 02:06 AM
prateesh_05 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for prateesh_05 Click here to Send prateesh_05 a Private Message Find more posts by prateesh_05 Add prateesh_05 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rajeshsk

Hi Sandhya,
I will really appreciate if you can send me the softcopy of the crag Larman book.

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh

Old Post 10-20-2005 03:31 PM
rajeshsk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rajeshsk Click here to Send rajeshsk a Private Message Find more posts by rajeshsk Add rajeshsk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rajeshsk

Sandhya,
I am sorry. I forget to give my emailid. It is rajeshsk@hotmail.com.
Thanks
Rajesh

Old Post 10-20-2005 03:32 PM
rajeshsk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rajeshsk Click here to Send rajeshsk a Private Message Find more posts by rajeshsk Add rajeshsk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vsrprasad16

pls forward acopy of latest edition of this book

Hi all,
I am also looking for this book from long time...
more over i am able to look in to the hard copy of this book.
also if possible please forward the soft copy of this book to my email id: vsrprasad16@gmail.com..
and could you anobody share their experience of using 2nd edition/3rd edition for the purpose of 486 exam???..

thanks for u r time and effort..

Thanks to those pals who are sharing their valuable stuff to public..

Rgds.,
Prasad.CH

Old Post 10-21-2005 03:05 PM
vsrprasad16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vsrprasad16 Click here to Send vsrprasad16 a Private Message Find more posts by vsrprasad16 Add vsrprasad16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rajeshsk

Prasad,
Book is on the way... Enjoy... Thanks once again to Sandhya for sharing the book.
As prasad said, it would be very helpful if some one explains what is the difference between 2nd and 3rd edition interms of 486 exam.

Thanks
Rajesh

Old Post 10-21-2005 03:37 PM
vsrprasad16

Hi Rajesh,

thanks once again for sharing the e-book.

hi all,
please share u r experiences @ book in terms of 486 exam...

rgds,
prasad

Old Post 10-21-2005 03:54 PM
vsrprasad16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vsrprasad16 Click here to Send vsrprasad16 a Private Message Find more posts by vsrprasad16 Add vsrprasad16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote