Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > UML Certification > Passed OCUP with 80%!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
vizcaine

Smile Passed OCUP with 80%!!

I'm so happy I passed the OCUP Fundamental exam... I was a little afraid because there was a lot of mystery surrounding this test, I just want to thank all the guys in this forum that provided information, any information, that helped me prepare for the test.

A word of advise to those preparing:
I assume you already know the test is based on the UML 2.0 Superstructure Specification... learn all the metaclasses from the Activity diagrams, that's where they got me.

Thanks,
Alejandro

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-22-2006 02:16 AM
vizcaine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vizcaine Click here to Send vizcaine a Private Message Find more posts by vizcaine Add vizcaine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aabbasi

Thumbs up

Congrats..... Wish you the best for future ...

Old Post 03-24-2006 01:19 PM
aabbasi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aabbasi Click here to Send aabbasi a Private Message Find more posts by aabbasi Add aabbasi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ulises

Hi Alejandro, could you give more datails about the exam?
A few examples of questions? Advices? Thanks and congratulations.

Old Post 11-14-2006 11:48 AM
Ulises is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ulises Click here to Send Ulises a Private Message Find more posts by Ulises Add Ulises to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
binodp

Hi,
Can you pl. let me know how did you prepare for you OCUP. I would like to know what all resources did you use to prepare yourself.

I am putting in my email Id too incase you can send me the soft copies of all the resources you have used.

Thanking you in anticiapation.

binodp@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Binod

Old Post 01-15-2007 06:33 AM
binodp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for binodp Click here to Send binodp a Private Message Find more posts by binodp Add binodp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Manikandan

Hi

I also have some questions in preparing for OCUP...

1) I prepared for UML 486 exam sometime ago- and been with familiar with usecases, class diagrams, interaction diagrams, statechart, activity diagrams etc..

whether this knowledge of UML will help out for clearing OCUP Fundamental exam level ?

2) For preparing OCUP -Fundamental Level - Is the Unified Modeling Language Specification -Version 1.4.2 (PDF) is enough ?

3) And also, those who passed OCUP, please share your tips, preparations, materials (or links) etc.

Please reply.

regards,
Mani

Old Post 06-06-2007 05:07 PM
Manikandan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Manikandan Click here to Send Manikandan a Private Message Find more posts by Manikandan Add Manikandan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Manikandan

Gave a search in this forum..

http://forums.objectsbydesign.com/s...p?threadid=1309

http://forums.objectsbydesign.com/s...;highlight=OCUP

Last edited by Manikandan on 06-06-2007 at 05:33 PM

Old Post 06-06-2007 05:14 PM
Manikandan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Manikandan Click here to Send Manikandan a Private Message Find more posts by Manikandan Add Manikandan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote