Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > UML Certification > Book required for UML certification
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nidhi

Book required for UML certification

Hi,

I want a book of Applying UML and Patterns, By Craig Larman and Fowler's UML Distilled.
Could anyone provide this book to me then plz let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Nidhi
nidhij2002@yahoo.co.in
nidhs.jain@gmail.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-12-2006 06:02 PM
Nidhi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nidhi Click here to Send Nidhi a Private Message Find more posts by Nidhi Add Nidhi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aabbasi

check ur mail... therez a surpirse...

Old Post 03-24-2006 01:26 PM
aabbasi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aabbasi Click here to Send aabbasi a Private Message Find more posts by aabbasi Add aabbasi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zubair

Need Books

I also want a book of Applying UML and Patterns, By Craig Larman and Fowler's UML Distilled

Old Post 04-23-2006 11:27 AM
zubair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zubair Click here to Send zubair a Private Message Find more posts by zubair Add zubair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shivpak

Re: Need Books

Hi,

I also want a book of Applying UML and Patterns, By Craig Larman and Fowler's UML Distilled.

My email id : shivpak@yahoo.co.in

Thanks,
Shiva

Old Post 05-15-2006 05:37 PM
shivpak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shivpak Find more posts by shivpak Add shivpak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shradha

Hi,

Can anyone pls send me the links for books "Applying UML Patterns" by Larman and "UML Distilled" by Fowler.

My Email Id - shradha_1359@yahoo.com

Old Post 05-16-2006 11:08 AM
Shradha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shradha Click here to Send Shradha a Private Message Find more posts by Shradha Add Shradha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunny007

Does anyone have the soft copy of larman's book? I have the hard copy of 2nd edition of the book. I appreciate if you can send the soft copy to read at my leisure in my office.

Thanks,
Sunny
npitchika@gmail.com

Old Post 08-01-2006 03:25 PM
sunny007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunny007 Click here to Send sunny007 a Private Message Find more posts by sunny007 Add sunny007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote