Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > Suggestions? > A new forum?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
raghuraman

Thumbs up A new forum?

Hi,
I would like to suggest a forum dedicated for OO design, Design Patterns and OO Design traps and pitfalls.
Also, please include links to whitepapers in the books forum as it is exceedingly difficult to search for relevant material on a specific problem.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-08-2001 12:54 PM
raghuraman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for raghuraman Click here to Send raghuraman a Private Message Find more posts by raghuraman Add raghuraman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rhari

Forum for Design Discussions

Hi,
I agree to Raghuram on this. Agreeing and understanding the fact that UML is only a notation for conveying the design, we need a forum which devotes to Design discussions, patterns etc.

I am in a situation where I would like to discuss and consult on the pros and cons of a given design. AFAIK there are few or a very few sites catering to this need. If they exist I would like to participate in as many as possible.

Hope to find a new forum christened OOAD, say. Thanks in advance,

Alternate mail ids in order of preference:

r.hari@computer.org
iamrhari@yahoo.com
iamrhari@hotmail.com

regards,

Hariharasubramanian R.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-23-2001 04:22 AM
rhari is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rhari Click here to Send rhari a Private Message Find more posts by rhari Add rhari to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote