Registered: Dec 2001
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
An excerpt from the 5.5 "What's New" readme:
Naturally, if you are *only* looking for refactoring support, TCC can't compete. But maybe you are looking for features like:
- Extract an operation from a long method or a code fragment to create a separate method and give it a meaningful name.
- Deep renaming with confirmation of search results. Rename a package, class, attribute, or operation from the Diagram pane, and Together changes the name everywhere in the entire project.
- J2EE support/deployment,
- full UML modeling,
- incredible audits (some are auto-fix) and metrics,
- deep pattern support,
- extreme customization,
- unmatched documentation generation,
- Ant support,
- XPTest support,
- JProbe support, and
- (our version of the automobile's "cup holder") a "Tip of the Day" dialog.
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged