Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > UML Certification > cleared with 77%
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
missmallikashah

Re: Passed

hello Emad (Ka3ki2004),

first of all Congrats for clearing the OOAD exam..

i m also preparing for the OOAD exam 486, reading first time the Larman book..
wanted some guidance from u ..abt hot to map the objectives of course in these two books..as nothing is specifically written regarding objectives, like the SCJP 5.0 preparation book..

how did u resovled this? if u have any notes abt whicih objective to find on what page can u plz mail it to me on my id..??
my id is missmallikashah@yahoo.com

thanks,
mallika

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2006 12:43 AM
missmallikashah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missmallikashah Click here to Send missmallikashah a Private Message Find more posts by missmallikashah Add missmallikashah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunny007

Hi,

Do you have soft copy of Fowler's book? I appreciate if anyone can send it to me

Thanks,
Sunny
npitchika@gmail.com

Old Post 08-02-2006 06:49 PM
sunny007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunny007 Click here to Send sunny007 a Private Message Find more posts by sunny007 Add sunny007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tausifk

Hi Sunny,

I dont think so the Fowler's book is awailable on net / soft copy. I think it is a good add to the personal liabrary.

may others help you if they know some where it is awailable. acording to me it is not.

I wish you very best of luck if u r preparing for certification.

good luck

Tausif

Last edited by tausifk on 08-02-2006 at 08:20 PM

Old Post 08-02-2006 08:18 PM
tausifk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tausifk Click here to Send tausifk a Private Message Find more posts by tausifk Add tausifk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missmallikashah

ICE Test

hello tausif
wanted to ask u something regarding uml 486
are "the Assessment test on IBM's site" and "the ICE test in Magnet mocker" are the same or have different questions?

plz let me know at ur earliest...
thanks
mallika

Old Post 08-25-2006 05:36 PM
missmallikashah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missmallikashah Click here to Send missmallikashah a Private Message Find more posts by missmallikashah Add missmallikashah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tausifk

Hello Mallika,

Yes, both the tests MUST be different. You will never get the same questions (remember i said SAME QUESTIONS, i never said same TYPES OF QUESTIONS) on different mockers...
But i do agree that, u may get same types of question in all mockup exams..

hope it helps.

wish u luck
Tausif

Old Post 08-26-2006 05:32 AM
tausifk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tausifk Click here to Send tausifk a Private Message Find more posts by tausifk Add tausifk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missmallikashah

hello tausifk

hello Tausifk

mallika here
how are u doing...tausif i had a query regarding OOAD 486...could u plz clear it to me...
IS the Assessment test in IBM's site and the Magnet mocker ICE , are both the same?
plz let me know...
i m planning to give the exam in two weeks...
thanks in advance
mallika

Old Post 08-28-2006 06:22 PM
missmallikashah

hello again..

i m sorry..i already asked u the same question...

mallika

Old Post 08-28-2006 06:24 PM
tausifk

its okay,

i wish u luck

tausif

Old Post 08-29-2006 03:47 PM
ana2006

Question whizlab

Could anyone please tell wheteher it is compulsary to give 486 and whizlab exam togatherly? I beleive both are independent. What is whizlab basically, I mean certification or course?

Old Post 09-13-2006 09:57 AM
ana2006 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ana2006 Click here to Send ana2006 a Private Message Find more posts by ana2006 Add ana2006 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tausifk

Re: whizlab

quote:
Originally posted by ana2006
Could anyone please tell wheteher it is compulsary to give 486 and whizlab exam togatherly? I beleive both are independent. What is whizlab basically, I mean certification or course?

Hi Ana 2006,

the whizlab is the simulated mock exam to PREPARE UML-486. which means it is just a simulated question kit which contains more or less simular question which are likely to appear in UM-486 actual exam.

If you stduy other materials and quite confident enough, u may not require any mock exam to buy (like whizlab).. I did not buy any mock exam

for more details on whizlab plz view this URL
http://popularshareware.com/Whizlab...load_35546.html

I wish you best of luck.
hope i answered you properly.

Tausif

Old Post 09-13-2006 04:51 PM
ana2006

Thank you Tausif! understood.

Old Post 09-15-2006 08:52 AM
ana2006 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ana2006 Click here to Send ana2006 a Private Message Find more posts by ana2006 Add ana2006 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ana2006

Old Post 09-15-2006 10:35 AM
tausifk

quote:
Originally posted by ana2006

Any time Ana,
it is my duty to help you all, after all i too got the help
here when i was in need

Tausif

Old Post 09-15-2006 04:59 PM
sunny007

Hi Tausif,

Do you have any links to mock exams or the Mikalai's quizes? I really appreciate if you could send me those files/links. I am in the verge of taking the exam. I really want to do some mock tests before going to the real test. Appreciate all your help

Thanks,
Sunny
npitchika@gmail.com

Old Post 12-08-2006 01:36 PM
sunny007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunny007 Click here to Send sunny007 a Private Message Find more posts by sunny007 Add sunny007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tausifk

quote:
Originally posted by sunny007
Hi Tausif,

Do you have any links to mock exams or the Mikalai's quizes? I really appreciate if you could send me those files/links. I am in the verge of taking the exam. I really want to do some mock tests before going to the real test. Appreciate all your help

Thanks,
Sunny
npitchika@gmail.com

Hi Sunny,

I have just gone thru these kinds of forums and yahoo groups.

just have a look at these questions, they are really really helpful

http://www.objectsbydesign.com/proj...uestions-1.html

and just join this yahoo group "ooad_meda" u will get good material there

all the best
tausif

Old Post 12-09-2006 06:14 AM