Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > Courses > UML courses
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wicked

UML courses

If you're looking for UML courses they are pretty much all the same. However one thing I have found (with my staff going on them from numerous sources over the years) is that it's about the delivery of the courses and the presenters themselves.

One of the best courses that I have come across is from a company called Select. Their presenters are actually field consultants who actually work on projects with their clients (both object and component orientated) and therefore can give real world examples when teaching as well which helps put the course into context.

The courses are tailorable too, which is good as you can tie into the existing knowledge, skillsets and environment of your organisation making it more specific.

Website is www.selectbs.com

Last edited by Wicked on 05-19-2003 at 02:52 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-05-2002 10:18 AM
Wicked is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wicked Click here to Send Wicked a Private Message Find more posts by Wicked Add Wicked to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote