Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > Books > Need simple UML case studies
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
timzorer

Need simple UML case studies

I have been familiar with UML and used parts discretely for 4 years now. I havedone Object oriented programming for a long time and have good understanding of all OOPS concept
I recently read the "UML distilled " which was a nice introduction.
I have then read "UML Bible" and gone indepth of all UML diagrams.

The thing i want now is Process or Application of UML.
Without going into details of specific process, i wanted some simple but realworld scenarios where UML has been applied starting from USecase diagrams till the end.

I also wanted more on Business process Management and again UML applied to it.

I just bought Larmans book and i am sure it will go a long way in helping me with the above

But if any of you know of any other sources where UML modeling gentle case studies,BPM are given with some commentary on how.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-11-2005 08:42 PM
timzorer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for timzorer Click here to Send timzorer a Private Message Find more posts by timzorer Add timzorer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote