Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > UML Certification > Passed today
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nzhuda

Passed today

Hello firends
I just passed OOAD today, though a poor marks, 70%, but I am more than happy. Only 5-7 days preparation. But the training from Rational University (Bangalore) helped me a lot..I'm really greatful to my trainer, Vishawnat (Vishi)...

Thanks to all

Nazmul
scjp, scwcd, OOAD with UML

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2003 11:20 AM
nzhuda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nzhuda Click here to Send nzhuda a Private Message Find more posts by nzhuda Add nzhuda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FrankXu

Congratulations!

You are so smart. only spend 1 week.

It take me about 2 month (1~2 hour per day) to pass the test.

Old Post 04-01-2003 02:25 PM
FrankXu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FrankXu Click here to Send FrankXu a Private Message Find more posts by FrankXu Add FrankXu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shaba

hi nazmul,
can u say how much u got in practice tests and tell me about the practice tests and actual test .. how u analyse bparanj and cfw tests .. and how much u scored ..

plz give an analysis

shaba

Old Post 04-08-2003 04:18 PM
shaba is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shaba Click here to Send shaba a Private Message Find more posts by shaba Add shaba to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nzhuda

Hi Shaba

Thanks for your message. You will be surprised to knnow that I didn't give any mock test b4 exam. I have OOAD@Whiz(5 mock test), 4 other mock test. But I failed to give any of them not to have enough time. I started preparing for the exam 15 days before the exam, after first 2-3 days I went Bangalore for a training on OOAD with UML and Rational Rose. The institute is Rationa Software, they have the regional head office in Bangalore. The trainer was excelent and it was a 5 days training. I returned Bangladesh (I'm Bangladeshi) after 8 days...and I got 4-5 days for next preparation....I just read the tips section of OOAD@Whiz and the study guide I found in this site....and test 30-40 question at best....I was not that much sure about my passing the exam...but I thought I will be able to make it after having an Excellent training, My concept was more or less clear after thr training....

And finally I passed..but got a very low score...70%, but I am more that happy, coz with such short preparation 5 other in my country failed....

OOAD@Whiz is an excellent product, almost similer to actual exam, Bala's question is also great, actually I found all the mock test available in the net is help full..please read the tips section of OOAD@Whiz very carefully, it is great. Also the guide in this site...very helpfull.

You must read at least one of the book by Fowler or Larmen.

Regards

Nazmul
scjp, scwcd, OOAD with UML

Old Post 04-09-2003 04:13 AM
nzhuda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nzhuda Click here to Send nzhuda a Private Message Find more posts by nzhuda Add nzhuda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missmallikashah

congrats for ur success..

hello Nazmul..
first of all Congrats for clearing the exam with so less time preparation...thats really appreciable..
i m also planning to give OOAD exam 486..
i have the whizlabs material..but what abt the other 4 tests u are telling abt..if u have the link for that can u please send me that..and any other online mock tests if u know..

mallika
missmallikashah@yahoo.com

Old Post 05-12-2006 01:25 AM
missmallikashah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missmallikashah Click here to Send missmallikashah a Private Message Find more posts by missmallikashah Add missmallikashah to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lpmk2005

Requirements Management with Use Cases - Part 1-Help needed

Hi,
Congragulations!!!!!Please help me the paper-636.I am not able to found any syllabus,material reference from IBM site.

my id is lpmk2005@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
L.Prasanna

Old Post 05-12-2006 12:28 PM
lpmk2005 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lpmk2005 Click here to Send lpmk2005 a Private Message Find more posts by lpmk2005 Add lpmk2005 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lpmk2005

Rationa Software---Address

Hi,Can you please give the training center address in bangalore.I am intersted on this one..Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,
Prasanna.l

Old Post 05-12-2006 12:33 PM
lpmk2005 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lpmk2005 Click here to Send lpmk2005 a Private Message Find more posts by lpmk2005 Add lpmk2005 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunny007

Hi Mallika,

I appreciate a lot if you could share the whizlabs material you have with me. My email id is: npitchika@gmail.com

Thanks,
Sunny

Old Post 09-12-2006 06:24 PM
sunny007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunny007 Click here to Send sunny007 a Private Message Find more posts by sunny007 Add sunny007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote