Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > UML Certification > Passed with 72%
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
akhtar

Passed with 72%

I have been posting very little. But would not resist in thanking wonderful people in this Forum. I passed with 72%. Little disappointing but I am relieved. I got tons of exhibts and in the end I had to rush through. I guess that I might have faced some 25-30 modelling diagrams. I got hit in dynamic modelling securing only 54%. Other areas will pretty good.

I must give advice to those who are going to appear that if you want to attempt one with modelling diagrams at the end. don't even attempt to look at the questions, just mark it and keep going. Any this Forum has gives me inspiration and I thank all of you. Keep up the good work.

I want to move on to another forum. Can anybody write to me what is path to IBM developer certification.

Thanks and Good Luck. Akhtar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-08-2003 12:45 AM
akhtar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for akhtar Click here to Send akhtar a Private Message Find more posts by akhtar Add akhtar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vikrama

Hi,

Congratulations Akhtar. Ur score is not too bad, in fact u passed! How much is covered from last 9 chapters of Larman?

Bye,
Viki.

Old Post 02-10-2003 12:14 AM
Vikrama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vikrama Click here to Send Vikrama a Private Message Find more posts by Vikrama Add Vikrama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
akhtar

quite a bit. There are many questions on Architecture analysis, which are ending chapters of Larman. I personally think that Larman has not described Architecture Analysis as cleanly as his rest of the book. I studied Architecture from Objects by Flexible Design Charles Ritcher. if you skip pages from 500 to 560 from larman's book, I think you should be OK.

Akhtar

Old Post 02-11-2003 02:53 AM
akhtar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for akhtar Click here to Send akhtar a Private Message Find more posts by akhtar Add akhtar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote