Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > UML Certification > Cleared the exam on Monday...
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sudheerk

Cool Cleared the exam on Monday...

I cleared certification with 73%....The exam was not too difficult as the people said earlier. I found the exam was easy than the IBM practice exam. But I lost marks in the "Design and Implementation techniques", I just got only 42% in that. Of course, I didn't prepare well in that concept. Otherwise I could've scored more than 80%. I prepared for one month by using Applying UML patterns by Larman, UML Distilled, Objects by Design forum, Whizlabs trial version, material by Bala and CFW and some other stuff from different sites. I am planning to complete the other exams in this JCERT path. All the best for all.

Don't get tensed up for taking the exam..Go cool...You will get thru in the exam..

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-15-2003 05:05 AM
sudheerk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sudheerk Click here to Send sudheerk a Private Message Find more posts by sudheerk Add sudheerk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
srinivasrao1

hai,
congratulation, keep it up.

srinivas.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2003 05:15 AM
srinivasrao1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for srinivasrao1 Click here to Send srinivasrao1 a Private Message Find more posts by srinivasrao1 Add srinivasrao1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote