Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > UML Certification > Passed with 86%
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Rajeshwar

Thumbs up Passed with 86%

Cleard IBM 486 with 86%.
I wish to convey my sincere gratitude to this wonderful site for helping me with all the info required. Thanks to everybody who posted on this forum. special thanks to Ezequiel Cuellar for the notes and Bala and others for the question bank.

Rajeshwar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-26-2002 06:10 AM
Rajeshwar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rajeshwar Click here to Send Rajeshwar a Private Message Find more posts by Rajeshwar Add Rajeshwar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vikrama

Hi,
Great Score... Big Congratulations!

Which edition u learn of Larman?.
How much exactly from both books is covered?.

Bye,
Viki.

Old Post 12-26-2002 10:52 PM
Vikrama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vikrama Click here to Send Vikrama a Private Message Find more posts by Vikrama Add Vikrama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rajeshwar

concentrate on understanding...

Hi Viki,

Thanks, I read Craig Larman's second edition. Personally, I read both the books twice for complete understanding, I also read UML users guide (3 amigoes) and GOF on selected topics. Some topics like Association classes were not clear from reading Larman and Fowler, so had to refer to User's guide. My feeling is that even if some topics may not be specifically asked in the exam, these topics (like contracts) are useful for complete understanding. This understanding will help you answer some tricky questions. As many people have said before, these books are easier and clearer when we read them the second time.

cheers
Rajesh

Old Post 12-27-2002 05:13 AM
Rajeshwar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rajeshwar Click here to Send Rajeshwar a Private Message Find more posts by Rajeshwar Add Rajeshwar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vikrama

Hi,
Thanx for detailed answering. I hope u stuck around here to help us in future too. Secondly how much time u attempt ICE and what was ur score on each test.

Bye,
Viki.

Old Post 12-29-2002 05:37 AM
Vikrama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vikrama Click here to Send Vikrama a Private Message Find more posts by Vikrama Add Vikrama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ananthi

Hi all,
Can u please let me know what all chapters I need to concentrate in both Fowler and Larman books?

Thanks
Ananthi

Old Post 12-30-2002 04:12 PM
ananthi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ananthi Click here to Send ananthi a Private Message Find more posts by ananthi Add ananthi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote