Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > UML Certification > I passed the exam
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
phani78

Smile I passed the exam

Hi,

With the help of all you guys and this forum I have passed OOAD certification with 79%. The way you wrote your experiences is very helpfull in estimating how hard it can be. Actual exam is different from ICE test. OOAD Whiz has also released tests this week. Their sample tests are really helpfull to learn theory and to practice the concepts with some casev studies given by them. Once again thanks alot for you guys, your contribution is worth praising.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-28-2002 02:37 PM
phani78 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phani78 Click here to Send phani78 a Private Message Visit phani78's homepage! Find more posts by phani78 Add phani78 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr Iftikhar

Congrats Phani78 for passing the exam.

Can u plz tell me which was the major case study in your exam Either Air Reservation System or Student Registraion System.

What was the duration of preparation for this exam.

Thanks

Old Post 11-29-2002 08:49 AM
Mr Iftikhar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Iftikhar Click here to Send Mr Iftikhar a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Iftikhar Add Mr Iftikhar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
phani78

Hi,

It is a student registration system mostly. But here and there there are some unrelated questions.

Old Post 12-03-2002 12:02 AM
phani78 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for phani78 Click here to Send phani78 a Private Message Visit phani78's homepage! Find more posts by phani78 Add phani78 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr Iftikhar

Thanks phani78

Can u tell me another thing, that I don't have enough time to study the whole book again and again as I have to give the exam with in one and half week.

Is this necessary to read BOTH SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT CYCLE instead of reading of first 24 chapters of 1st Cycle in the larman's applying and uml patterns.

Because I have not studied the 2nd development cycle yet.

what's your suggestion that I must read the 2ND DEVELOPMENT PHASE or 1st DEVELOPMENT PHASE IS ENOUGH TO PASS THE EXAM.

2. Secondly do you have any previous experience in OOAD
3. what was the duration of you preparation
4. which material you used for the exam

thanks in advanced for reply

Old Post 12-03-2002 05:39 PM
Mr Iftikhar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Iftikhar Click here to Send Mr Iftikhar a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Iftikhar Add Mr Iftikhar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote