Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > UML Certification > passed w/ 76%
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
castaneda

Thumbs up passed w/ 76%

- 1 month to prepare for the exam, i read lairman, fowler, UML user guide (3 amigos) and "Design Concurrent, Distributed and Real-Time Applications w/ UML" (Hassan Gomaa);

- use ICE, Bala and cfw questions, whizlab and ivan test (and this forum of course);

- 65% of questions with exhibit but 135 min is sufficient time.

thanks this forum and all your participants that helpme a lot!!

----------------------
Castaneda
SCJP2, SCJD2, SCWCD, OOAD-UML*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2002 01:14 AM
castaneda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for castaneda Click here to Send castaneda a Private Message Find more posts by castaneda Add castaneda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bparanj
CTO, Zepho Systems

Congratulations !!! Can you please rate the Whizlabs trial version on a scale of 1 to 10 ? If you can give some critical feedback that will he helpful.

Thanks,
Bala

Old Post 11-04-2002 03:23 AM
bparanj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bparanj Click here to Send bparanj a Private Message Visit bparanj's homepage! Find more posts by bparanj Add bparanj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castaneda

hi,

quote:
Originally posted by bparanj
Can you please rate the Whizlabs trial version on a scale of 1 to 10 ? If you can give some critical feedback that will he helpful.

what about a trial version for linux ??

i would rate to 8,523..

----------------------
Castaneda

Old Post 11-06-2002 02:41 AM
castaneda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for castaneda Click here to Send castaneda a Private Message Find more posts by castaneda Add castaneda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bparanj
CTO, Zepho Systems

The simulator can run anywhere where a JRE is installed. Beauty of Java !!!

Bala

Old Post 11-06-2002 02:48 AM
bparanj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bparanj Click here to Send bparanj a Private Message Visit bparanj's homepage! Find more posts by bparanj Add bparanj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kukuhtw

OOAD Whizlabs is great !!

i've just downloaded OOAD Whiz trial version...
i think is great..it's very useful for us to learn OOA & OOD using uml deeper..there is an explanation for each question..
if price is reasonable i can't wait to purchasing Full version
in trial version there is only 30 question while in full version there 275 quesitons. this test simulator is one of the great resources to learn UML.

Old Post 11-06-2002 07:55 AM
kukuhtw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kukuhtw Click here to Send kukuhtw a Private Message Find more posts by kukuhtw Add kukuhtw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vikrama

Hi,
Congratulations....How u find Whiz Lab simulator Vs Actual Exam?.

Bye,
Viki.

Last edited by Vikrama on 11-07-2002 at 08:14 PM

Old Post 11-07-2002 07:43 PM
Vikrama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vikrama Click here to Send Vikrama a Private Message Find more posts by Vikrama Add Vikrama to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bparanj
CTO, Zepho Systems

Re: OOAD Whizlabs is great !!

quote:
Originally posted by kukuhtw
i've just downloaded OOAD Whiz trial version...
i think is great..it's very useful for us to learn OOA & OOD using uml deeper..there is an explanation for each question..
if price is reasonable i can't wait to purchasing Full version
in trial version there is only 30 question while in full version there 275 quesitons. this test simulator is one of the great resources to learn UML.

The number of questions is actually 280 (56 per test). The price I believe will be around 50 USD. There are 5 case studies and lot of mini case studies as well.

Tips are very exhaustive covering all the objectives of the exam and will be very useful even after you pass the exam.

By the way registered version will be released within a week or so.

Bala

Last edited by bparanj on 11-08-2002 at 04:02 AM

Old Post 11-07-2002 09:13 PM
castaneda

hi Vikrama,

at last i take whizlab and mark 63%, with it im fell prepared and after 1 day passed the exam.

whizlab is very difficult in relation the actual test, if you use more the trial you can get a better score.

hope this help..

----------------------
Castaneda

Old Post 11-07-2002 10:20 PM