Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > UML Certification > passed!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lydiazhang

passed!

I just pass the OOAD UML with 81%. To my supprise, the passing rate is 67%, and the total time is two hours and 15 minutes. The time is not very tight, but some of the questions are hard. I was able to go over the question set once more before time is up. The real exam is similar to the ICE exam.

I really appreciated this forum, which gives me a lot of good advice, esp. bparanj, SZ, etc. The mock exam by bparanj is very helpful.

Wish you all good luck!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-09-2002 10:55 PM
lydiazhang is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lydiazhang Click here to Send lydiazhang a Private Message Find more posts by lydiazhang Add lydiazhang to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mahesh

Hi lydiazhang,

Congratulations! on passing the UMl Cert exam.

can you please tell me what is the process you followed in the preparation of UML Cert exam.

can you please send me the tutorials, sample questions with solutions and any other which would be helpful to me in preparation of the exam.

Also where can i get the mock exam that was prepared by bparajnp.

Thanks in Advance.

Old Post 10-11-2002 09:46 AM
mahesh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mahesh Click here to Send mahesh a Private Message Find more posts by mahesh Add mahesh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bparanj
CTO, Zepho Systems

quote:
Originally posted by mahesh

can you please send me the tutorials, sample questions with solutions and any other which would be helpful to me in preparation of the exam.

Also where can i get the mock exam that was prepared by bparajnp.

Thanks in Advance.

Mock exam link :
http://forums.objectsbydesign.com/s...mp;pagenumber=4

Sample questions with solutions (files section):
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OOAD_UML/

You can also download the free trial version of IBM 486 test simulator : www.whizlabs.com

Bala

Old Post 10-11-2002 03:50 PM
bparanj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bparanj Click here to Send bparanj a Private Message Visit bparanj's homepage! Find more posts by bparanj Add bparanj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr Iftikhar

Thumbs up

congratulation lydiazhang.

Can u pls tell me that in how many months u prepare yourself for this exam.

Old Post 10-11-2002 07:38 PM
Mr Iftikhar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr Iftikhar Click here to Send Mr Iftikhar a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Iftikhar Add Mr Iftikhar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
castaneda

congrats man,

what's next?

Old Post 10-13-2002 12:59 PM
castaneda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for castaneda Click here to Send castaneda a Private Message Find more posts by castaneda Add castaneda to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luigi

WhizLabs Test

Bala - did you take the whizlabs test? Did you think it was an appropriate representation of the IBM test, like they say it should be?

Looks like a good tool, but they only have a trial version available right now.

Thanks for the great links!!

Old Post 10-13-2002 08:50 PM
Luigi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luigi Click here to Send Luigi a Private Message Find more posts by Luigi Add Luigi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote