Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > UML Certification > Passed 486
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cejac63

Passed 486

I just wanted to let everyone know that I cleared the test yesterday on my first try. I say "my first try", because without the insightful participation of the members, past and present I know I would not have passed the test at all. I just wanted to thank the members and this forum.

It is well worth the effort and the knowledge.

The test was hard but not that hard, if you know what I mean. I finished the first pass thru with about 15 minutes left to go back an check some of my marked questions. But time was running out so I went with my first impression.

By the way I passed with a 72%.

craig

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-29-2002 09:18 PM
cejac63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cejac63 Find more posts by cejac63 Add cejac63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cfw

Craig, congratulations.
Please hang around in forum and help others that are preparing for the test.

Old Post 08-29-2002 11:47 PM
cfw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cfw Click here to Send cfw a Private Message Find more posts by cfw Add cfw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cejac63

Most definitely.

Old Post 08-30-2002 02:59 PM
cejac63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cejac63 Find more posts by cejac63 Add cejac63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote