Objects by Design Forums Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
Objects by Design Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.5 Objects by Design Forums > Main Forums > UML Certification > passed exam!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bhaskar

Smile passed exam!

Thanks for the forum for lots of inputs! It really helped me lot! The discussions about questions, the way of thinking of different people heled me to improve my reasoning skills in OOA&D.

Passed with 76%. Oh Man! The exam was too stretching!.
My head pained after the exam! I felt really happy that I passed!Questions were like given few statements find the requirements, given the use case find interaction diagram etc..

University course registration case was given. And many questions were asked based on that. Like given class diagram , if new requirement comes, what would you do?. Like this there were three questions at least! Given interaction diagram for the same case what is correct interpretation messages given five interpretation. Question about return notation, condition message.

There were questions about interfaces, implementation inheritacne, delegation inheritance. Subclassing question.

Then there questions like what would you if many classes were given how would you treat them etc. what are best practises of OOA&D given two answers to select from five, which really need some thinking.

I would really think, you need to practise lots of cases inside out like what if new requirement comes? to score better than me. And also read object oriented insights, wherevr you can get.

I wrote everything as it comes out. Pardon me if anything is not clear or mail me.
Now I planning for Sun's Architect!. Which is better going for SCJD or Architect or continuing JCert path?? Suggestions needed please!!!

Thanks and best luck
God be with you!
Bhaskar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2002 10:58 AM
bhaskar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bhaskar Click here to Send bhaskar a Private Message Find more posts by bhaskar Add bhaskar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stephen Hosking

Congratulations bhaskar

Well done. Yes, it is a great feeling when you see the Pass result come up! It takes a lot of work to get that.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2002 09:38 AM
Stephen Hosking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stephen Hosking Click here to Send Stephen Hosking a Private Message Find more posts by Stephen Hosking Add Stephen Hosking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote