Registered: Apr 2003
Free UML Tool - JUDE/Community2.4 Released
JUDE/Community2.4 has been released.
JUDE(Java and UML Developers' Environment) is a unique UML modeling tool which supports object-oriented software design in Java(TM).
Eiwa System Management, Inc. has been providing JUDE/Community, a free version, since 1999. It has been downloaded over 400,000 in the world. Thanks to thousands of requests and suggestions from a wide range of developers, from beginners to experts, JUDE/Community has been enhanced its features and will continue to be provided in the future.
Basic features of JUDE;
- Class, Use Case, Sequence, Collaboration, Statechart, Activity, Component, Deployment Diagrams
- Template Generation of Java Source Files
- Import of Java Source Files
- Automatic Generation of Class Diagrams with Model Information
New Features in JUDE/Community2.4:
- Move Message in Sequence Diagram
- Set style to Line, Rectangle and Text
- Show/hide Attribute/Operation by visibility
- Back/Forward to Diagram
- Copy&Paste style of View Elements
- Clone Use Case
Please visit our website to download JUDE/Community.
JUDE Development Team
Eiwa System Management, Inc.
Last edited by Midori on 07-04-2006 at 05:27 AM
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged